Content Difficulty and Study Ratings:
To make the learning easier on our website we have created difficulty ratings for our materials. On this page you will see one of the following three letters (B), (I) and (A). These are are the study difficulty or complexity ratings for the preceding area, (B) = beginner and new visitor, (I) = intermediate student or repeat visitor and (A) = the advanced student and ministerial training level.
We recommend that you read only the codes for the level that you are currently at (B), (I) and (A). We hold our members accountable only for the level of conduct codes, which they have studied and which correlates to their level of development in our community. These responsibilities are also contained within or implied by our full codes of conduct.
Some of the member responsibilities listed below are for members past their beginning stages and at intermediate to advanced levels.
We believe that all rights and freedoms have corresponding responsibilities and
All members of our community who have joined our community and who have been recognized as members are responsible to do their best to:
- live our action and attitude Promandments (the Universe Evolutionary Principles of Sustainability.) (B) (I) and (A)
- do their fair share to forward our mission goals by telling others in an appropriate way about how they have benefited from involvement with our wisdom, and tools (at least 3 people each year.) This includes inviting people to our events and telling others about the main ideas of our organization such as sustainable prosperity for all, Job One for Humanity, the Universe Evolutionary Worldview and if the person is of a spiritual nature, the ideas of Evolution Spirituality. (I)
keep the organization, community and mission financially viable through appropriate fair exchange of donations in accordance with their means. We offer many of our courses and services on a open access donate what you can or, exchange something of value with us basis. This is based upon either what you feel is appropriate to your means, or/and according to the value that you feel our services and materials have brought into your life. Some individuals cannot afford any monetary donation, but they always can exchange their donated volunteer labor with us to maintain the healthy practice of exchanging something of value for something of value. Please click here for all of our most updated community principles on appropriate community member support, donations and fair exchange for our courses, services and events.
Our community strongly supports appropriate exchange as a basic success law of life. To not live in fair exchange with the community would put an unfair and unbalanced drain on other exchanging community members and our community resources and in a sense would be to take advantage of our generous and kind mission and staff. For more information on the exchange principle of life and how using it can dramatically improve you life’s success /node/783 (B)
- volunteer several times a year for service work within our Universe community or at events, (B)
- keep the Universe community safe. When all community members are aware of the behavioral safety basics and are willing to call attention to the organization's leaders of anything that violates these behavioral principles then the organization will stay safe and grow sustainably. (I)
- create and maintain at least six months provisions for themselves (and their families,) in case of any type of natural emergency, crisis or catastrophe. This includes all food, water, medicines, fuel, tools, information and anything and everything that would be needed to survive if there was a catastrophe that interfered with the distribution and availability of all essential life items for a six-month period. We ask all active members to assemble this six-month reserve because having adequate basic survival reserves is not only one of the Universe Evolutionary Principles is also the original and most fundamental form of insurance that exists. If you feel that any form of our modern insurance strategies are wise then having this minimal basic survival insurance will make sense to you. Additionally, there is the growing issue of climate destabilization described in Job One for Humanity materials here. (I) and (A)
- If at all possible, assemble as a community in a severe emergency, crisis or catastrophe to share supplies, knowledge, skills and safety so that the Universe Spirit community will be able to sustain itself in and through such an emergency as well as serve as a beacon of light and hope for other individuals and communities who see how successfully we are using and living the Universe Evolutionary Principles of life. (I) and (A)
- become active agents, partners and open source collaborators in adding, editing, and co-evolving the science and other administrative wisdom and work found within our open source Universe Spirit organization, (I)
- do their fair share in helping co-create and evolving our organizational mission. (All members are encouraged to participate in any community decisions or community voting presented to the membership to help guide the organization.) (I)
- strive toward living and modeling the basic human responsibilities stated within the Universal Declaration of Human Responsibilities. These basic human responsibilities should be lived to the degree that they are applicable or present within the individual's own knowledge or life conditions and, within their relative zones of influence. The Universal Declaration of Human Responsibilities beautifully describes what it means to be in an engaged and embodied partnership with your fellow human beings in co-creating a just sustainable, and equitable world that fully reflects the virtues and fruits of living an authentic and congruent spiritual lifestyle. The Universal Declaration of Human Responsibilities is so complete that it could even be used as a checklist to see how you are doing or improving as a social and spiritual partner in co-creating a better world. (A)
- If so called to become part of our organizational team or to become a volunteer facilitator or, if so personally called or asked, to help set up new local Universe Spirit centers or Universe community in other areas when the need arises.
- use our administrative principles when serving our communities as volunteers or staff. (I) and (A)
- "fork" off and away from Universe community unethical members, teachers or leaders who do not respond to repeated efforts to educate then regarding changing their unethical behavior. Open source "forking" is the natural method of last resort to manage independent Universe community organizations, members, facilitators teachers or leaders who fail to follow the member conduct codes, teacher ethical guidelines or safeguards. Independent organizations, members, teachers or leaders who are part of the movement or Universe community associated center network who repeated fail to follow the member, teacher, leader conduct codes, ethical guidelines or safeguards are managed organically and naturally. This is because no one owns the Universe community "source code" materials (or, If you are involved with Evolution Spirituality we have no final spiritual authority or Pope that can demand compliance. In spiritual matters due to our holding of the spiritual Prime Directive that "no one should have their free will hindered in any matter of free spiritual choice.") This means that Universe community members or independent local organizations who are repeatedly betrayed by a member, individual, teacher, facilitator or the local organizations leadership as a last remedial resort are encouraged to simply "fork" off from that member, individual, teacher, facilitator or the local organization's leadership and create their own Universe community. This solution of last resort implies that one only abandons an individual member, facilitator, teacher or independent local organization organization if all reasonable repeated individual and community efforts to inform, correct or re-teach those individuals, teachers, facilitators or the independent local organizations's leader(s) has failed. This encouragement to natural fork off and create a new local organization when the services or organizational ethics are compromised is a powerful part of the natural self-correcting and self-organizing open source mechanism for keeping the Universe communities healthy, growing and naturally self-policing. After repeated attempts to educate about and resolve a serious and repeated violation of our commonly held vision, values and beharioral principles and evolutionary ethics there is no longer any reason to endure individual members, teachers, facilitators or leaders of independent local communities ministers who re-direct the Universe community movement into inappropriate or unethical activities or use them for inappropriate and unfair personal gain. (I) and (A) And,
- live in society in congruence with the Universe Declaration of Universal Human Responsibilities. (A)
- Be true Universe Evolutionaries --- co-creative agents and partners in co-evolving progressive evolution in the universe. We are each 1/6,000,000,000 co-responsible for co-evolving our shared planet toward a just community and civilization, a sustainable prosperity and a meaningful quality-of-life for all. (B) (I) and (A)
For Those Who are of a Spiritual Nature, the Responsibilities of Evolution Spirituality Membership (Level two, three and four practice.)
1.) live and promote the goals of Evolution Spirituality and forward Job One for Humanity. Create and live an authentic and congruent lifestyle that also models the new sustainable prosperity lifestyles and livelihoods as the best way to achieve their own spiritual advancement and promote our mission as living example.
2.) do their fair share to help co-create a loving evolutionary spiritual community that effectively supports our members building an authentic and congruent spiritual lifestyle. This spiritual lifestyle consists of life-affirming relationships both at our local spiritual centers and in our online spiritual services. (Our spiritual communities are living organisms from which the truth, beauty and goodness of our mission and goals are birthed and sustained and authentic relationship is nurtured. Authentic relationship is a place where people share their experiences at a heart to heart level and help each other in reciprocal ways. It is a place where they can get honest about who they are and what is going on in their lives. It is a space where they can reveal their feelings, hurts, doubts, fears, and weaknesses as well as find mercy, be forgiven and ask for help. It is a space where allowances are made for their imperfections.) (B)
3.) each Evolution Spirituality active member is required to tell a minimum of three new people each year about the Evolution Spirituality mission.
4.) keep the Evolution Spirituality community safe. This specifically means that all members know the spiritual safeguards and guidelines for healthy Life and Spirit facilitators and spiritual organizations as well as the community validity tests for authentic spiritual process. When all community members are aware of the safety basics and are willing to call attention to the organization's leaders of anything that violates these principles then Evolution Spirituality will stay safe and grow sustainably. (I)
5.) become active agents, partners and open source collaborators in adding, editing, and co-evolving the spiritual wisdom and work found within our open source Evolution Spirituality, (I)
6.) If so called to become Life and Spirit facilitators (what we call our ministers,) at some level within our spiritual communities. (If you become a Life and Spirit facilitator follow the Spirit Life and Spirit facilitator ethical code and implied responsibilities found in their Evolution Spirituality Life and Spirit facilitator ministerial training.) (A)